Duke Power offers a range of rebates as an incentive for certain repairs and replacements in your home.
Energy efficiency: An investment that pays you back
Energy efficiency is one of the few investments that can help you gain a return on your energy bill and on the value of your home. Learn more about the Duke Energy Progress home improvement rebates highlighted below by visiting the Home Energy Improvement Program.
- Air duct repair and replacement – Up to $190
- Attic insulation upgrade and attic sealing – $500
- Geothermal heat pump replacement – $300
- HVAC Audit – $100
- High-efficiency heat pump replacement – $300
- High-efficiency central AC replacement – $300
- Heat pump water heater – $350
- Window AC unit – Up to $100 ($25 per unit)